- Small Dogs (up to 15 lbs): $52 (for patterns, add $4-8)
- Small Spaniels: $60
- Large Spaniels: $70
- Shelties: $60
- Standard Poodles: $85 (patterns and specialty cuts start at $105)
- Short-legged Terriers $54
- Long-legged Terriers $60
- Large Terriers $75+
- Golden Retrievers $75+
- Pomeranians and Pekingese $40+
- Giant Hairies (Saint Bernards, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Great Pyrenees, Newfoundlands, et al.) $100-$150 (call us for a quote)
Missed Appointment Policy
After the second no-show, the client must pay for one of the appointments before another time slot will be given.
The groomers will charge extra for flea and tick infestations, brush outs, aggression, and re-bathing.
As these are problems which we may not be able to determine at the time the dog is dropped off, we reserve the right to add a reasonable additional charge at the time the dog is picked up.
We charge $90 per hour for de-matting.
Medicated Soak Fee
You may add a medicated soak for $4-$8.
We accept cash, check, Mastercard, and VISA for payment of the services listed.
We do not accept coupons or offer senior or multiple dog discounts. We will not honor other pet grooming salon’s coupons.
We charge $25 for a check returned for insufficient funds.
Questions About Our Pet Grooming Fees?
If you read through the website and still have questions abut our general fees or policies, call us at (919) 489-9364 between 8 AM and 5 PM, Tuesday through Saturday. You may send us a message online anytime.